SOLD – SUBJECT TO CONTRACT
6.5 Acres with 35,331 sq ft (3,282.26 sq m) Forest Vale Road , Cinderford, GL14 3JA
- Prominent Frontage onto Forest Vale Road
- Range of Existing Buildings
- Popular Trading Estate
- Extensive Concrete Hard Standing Areas
- Secure Fenced And Gated Site
The site has a long history of commercial use, for many years as a brickworks and more recently as external storage and warehousing.
There are a number of buildings on the site which broadly comprises :-
A range of uninsulated storage/industrial buildings.
- An open sided steel frame ‘barn’.
- A two storey office block of rendered brickwork to the elevations under a pitched slate roof. Internally the accommodation has been divided to provide a number of individual offices , wc and kitchen.
Externally the site has a 150m frontage directly onto Forest Vale Road. The site benefits from recently installed palisade security fencing to the boundaries and steel security gates. There are substantial concrete hard standing/outside storage areas. To the front of the site there is approximately 2.5 acres of levelled undeveloped land.
Schedule Of Floor Areas
The buildings have the following approximate floor areas measured on a gross internal area basis.
Sq Ft Sq M
Storage/Workshops 19,662 1,826.61
Open Sided Store 14,531 1,349.94
Two Storey Offices 1,138 105.72
TOTAL 35,331 3,282.26
- Date November 17, 2017
- Tags Commercial Development, Featured Property, Industrial